hi.processing is working perfect in java but not in python mode.i open examples or write a basic code and when i click run, nothing happens.no show errors.the run button turn yellow while i click and turn grey again.what can i do?
not sure that means warning??
usually its green.
have a little bit more information?
Raspberry Pi // OS Raspbian / Processing 3.5.3 / Mode python
laptop // Windows 7 64b / Processing 3.5.3 / Mode python
yes its green, sorry my english bad…
when i click the run button:
and if you must know my pc is windows10
also this example works here
and also see the scroll bar here ( processing python prints many empty lines??? )
- and checked that the whole console has no info
( you might scroll up and check also that it is empty.)
some small tips:
– changes might not reflect directly after install??
- restart processing
- restart PC
i change the language to english and show me an error but not fix
i scrolled, nothing write.restart pc for twice
it still not work…but thank you so much
- test with disabled firewall ( python use some TCP… )
- delete processing ( keep the sketchbook directory )
but delete the
- C:\users\ < XXXX >\AppData\Roaming\Processing\ … directory
where also the preferences.txt file is! ( see menu: /file/preferences/ last line )
- fresh download and install again
- win 32bit version ( for test )
- win 64bit version