Processing Community Day @ New York

Sorry to have missed this. I was on a trip (or catching up afterwards) to Oxford, UK, giving a talk on using programming in Processing or JavaScript to produce directions for origami. Please let me know about the next meetings.

Hi everyone, we are confirmed for our next meeting Sunday September 30, 6pm at: NYU’s ITP. Thanks to Cassie for setting this up!

Address:
Tisch School of the Arts
New York University
721 Broadway
left elevators to the 4th Floor
New York NY 10003
You must check in at the first floor desk and say you are going to the Processing Community Day meeting at ITP

This will be an important meeting. Please attend if you can.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m Rushali, graduated from ITP, currently a research resident there.
Would love to participate in any way I can. Also organizing the community day in Bangalore, India.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello all, we are moving along! Our second meeting went well and we are working on many things: website, sponsorship, code of conduct, logistics, programming/events, and confirmed our venue and date. Our next meeting is Oct 14, 6pm, at NYU’s ITP (at Tisch, 4th floor). FYI Our group primarily communicates internally through a Slack channel we’ve set up.

1 Like

Hello, Where/How can we join the slack channel?

I believe someone in the group has to send you an invite for Slack. Feel free to DM me your email.

hello! i’ve missed the first couple meetings but i was wondering if you could still use more help organizing? hoping to come to the meeting this weekend! i am pretty new to processing (i took a class using p5 this summer) but i think i’d be good at helping out with more non-technical aspects. i also go to school at barnard. anyway i don’t think i can send messages yet because i just made my account, but yeah i’d love to help out!

Sure! See you at the meeting / 5pm at NYU Tisch, ITP 4th floor tonight.

Hi peeps,
The deadline for open call for submissions for Processing Community Day is this Friday. December 13. Please take a look at http://processing.nyc. We also recorded a Google Hangout where we went over questions one might have about submitting an application - https://youtu.be/AjzN3nugojo?t=31. Reach out if you have questions.
Saber

1 Like