Hiya, my name’s Mel and we will be organising a collaborative Processing Community Day for Australia/New Zealand on Feb 3.
There are currently 3 locations/organisers currently confirmed:
Following some back and forth emails, we have brainstormed:
- A live stream(events are different but would be nice to connect via stream)
- A combined project based challenge for the day(as a prompt for ideas)
- A mini show and tell at the end of the day to see what people have created
- All participation levels in a combined focus: Solving Sol, open source repos, programming posters, hello.processing, riastroes
- Eventbrite profile set up http://pcd-ausnz.eventbrite.com
Our next meeting will be a conference call on Jan 8th.
If you’re interested in volunteering, presenting or have ideas on what you’d like to see at these Processing Community Days across Australia and New Zealand - reply below!