GSoC 2019: Need some suggestion related to this project

I’m Keshav Gupta 2nd year student of computer science and engineering from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra jammu& Kashmir India. I would like to participate in GSoC project of 2019. and I’m interested in this project ideas:

Curate set of p5.js examples for 1.0 release

I want help to understand this project. and I also want to touch with a mentor to learn more about this projects. I’m glad to be here to part of this community.

My Github user id 17bcs029

Looking forward to working with processing.
Thanks

Hi, everyone as all of you know I’m interested in curate set of p5.js examples for 1.0 release actually I want some suggestion related to this project. I’m think that we make another sidebar navbar element for adding curate set of example. what do you think about it?

Hi everyone I have question related to this project. which type of example you want to made in this project. I started learning the p5.js and I also convert some code processing in to p5.js and also merged some pr. you will see this pr here. so I also want to help you in making some example.

Hi everyone I think some of the examples left in processing and I will try to add into p5.js
I read about the project. I will think we have to filter the examples to make you a curated set. I will filter on the following points:

1. Stable Codebase
  2. Audit Score
  3. Check for documentation If don’t have I will add into them.
  4. Check for Indentation If don’t have I will add into them.

I will try to find more points. Can @lmccart and @stalgiag help me to points some key feature or example which should be edit?
If anyone can help me related to this project ideas are also welcome.
Thanks