"water powered TV" - worked with Mac but not with Windows 10

Hi,

I am a novice of Processing and coding in general. I had a lot of help creating a “water powered” TV with the use of a Mac Mini, Makeymakey and Processing. Through a lot of trial and error we got it to work with the following code. However, I’m now trying to re-create the piece with a Minix. I’ve uploaded version 3.3.6 of Processing (this was the version originally used and it doesn’t seem to work with other versions) for Microsoft 10 64bit. When I press play on Processing the video plays very jerkily and slowly and comes up with the following error:

(java.exe:788): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_value_get_fraction_numerator: assertion `GST_VALUE_HOLDS_FRACTION (value)’ failed

(java.exe:788): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_value_get_fraction_denominator: assertion `GST_VALUE_HOLDS_FRACTION (value)’ failed

As a newbie I cannot work out what any of this means and haven’t had any luck finding people with the same problem. If anyone could shed any light on what the issue might be it would be a huge help! Many thanks to anyone who can offer any advice.

This is the code:

import processing.video.*;

Movie movie;

float f = 0;
float s = 0.05;
boolean nowater=false;
void setup() {
fullScreen(P2D);
//size(displayWidth, displayHeight, P2D);
background(0);
movie = new Movie(this, “Generator.mov”);
movie.read();