No serial library Processing for smartphone. Help

Ok Google drive file!

What was stuffed in 70MB?

on Githab, the green rectangle appears ONLY on the full site, it never appears on the mobile site. this is how I struggled with these libraries without the green rectangle.

download the google drive its about 6 megabyte i am using it

1 Like

which browser you are using ?

1 Like

most recent chrome (smartphone!)

that is good use full site not mobile mode

1 Like

so who knew!
af5ade365c136188a3da5a13baf396a5

Good day.
I have made further progress in solving the problem.
But I need to know: could you do this without a computer, but using only phones and tablets. Create a data transfer project (serial), edit the manifest and actually insert the device_filter.xml filter file without using a computer?

ZENAR57 hi yes you can later i well post some photos for you

1 Like

Yes of course. I will get home in 3-4 hours.
I was able to defeat the manifesto in two ways. but could not win adding device_filter.xml inside apk

omg this is the best thread ever, I enjoy following it and good luck with the project :slight_smile: I didn’t know you can develop android apps on android… also let us know if you need help - there should be some alternatives to google drive to copy the files from github

2 Likes

@ZENAR57

he said its working with him i am going to try it day or tow later

https://forum.processing.org/two/discussion/24989/android-serial-usb-arduino-hiccups

1 Like

@micuat

Of course, the participation of people with experience like you is required

2 Likes

wave_animated_sticker (1)
We are not having a closed men’s holiday here for two. If you’ve read this far, you should understand the meaning of the problem. If you have a solution or an idea, you are welcome.
smirk_animated_sticker

but for a computer, they are developed on a computer and do not surprise anyone, why shouldn’t it be like this? Many cores, a lot of memory, now the phone in my pocket is ten times stronger than the computer that I had twenty years ago.

this is the smallest problem of all existing today.
The green button is not a red button. When I see a green button, I instinctively press it, and then I think why I pressed it and see what turned on. And on GitHub there was simply no green button, I only had phones and only mobile web surfing was always on, I suffered for several days. it’s good that the problem was solved. Now everything is fine.
2021_05_12_02_32_56

2 Likes

APDE Ver5.х no create MANIFEST file(probably because of the preview)

APDE Ver4.х create MANIFEST file

APDE Ver3.х -???

i am not a developer at all but @noel teach me how to be perfect with android Bluetooth communication and how to use it even with out library that is why i am trying to help if i could

1 Like

ok_hand_animated_sticker

@ZENAR57
hi

how did import androidserial library to APDE ???

1 Like