No serial library Processing for smartphone. Help

I’m not a teenage girl with thin fingers. For a man, even this key size is too small. You need to see what you are typing, but in horizontal mode, when the full keyboard appears and you can write comfortably, there are no input lines.

yes you are not but see my photos there is good area to text and good area to keyboard in both vertical and horizontal also rising screen resolution from android setting gives extra results give it a try

i am using 7 inches tablet and other one 10 inches both shows comfort keyboard

1 Like

My tablets are very, very old and weak, although it is convenient to work on them, only smartphones are good and powerful, so I write 50% / 50%.

There is one more small question.

I have a big old tablet with android 4.1, I had to install APDE 0.4.1 there. and the function of calling the system keyboard in written programs does not work there, in later versions it works well, but in earlier versions it does not work.
openKeyboard ();
closeKeyboard ();
is there any other way to call the system keyboard in programs?

i do not know if i got your question but
there is library named ketai one of the examples calls the keyboard inside the program

1 Like
void mousePressed() {
      if (!keyboard) { openKeyboard(); keyboard= true;}
    else {closeKeyboard(); keyboard=false;}

1 Like

on my tablet i can use both keyboard and the and sketch while ruining

1 Like

thanks, I’ll try everything.

1 Like

This?

No relise!?
No zip file!?

you have to install it first on your device and then use the examples

1 Like

how to install if there are no archives? no zip files library!

press green code

1 Like

No green code.

for obvious reasons. switch for viewing on a personal computer, it is not available in a mobile form.
well found the zip file

download it from here

read this link it is cover Bluetooth communications

1 Like

its on my tablet also

1 Like

I will definitely read it, but tomorrow. I need to get up soon, but I haven’t gone to bed yet.
downloaded from Githaba ketai, but did not install, tomorrow I will try Googledrive. Sorry.

sweet dreams :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like