Most of My Games now for Linux

At https://github.com/XQSkys?tab=repositories now nealy all of my work is ported to Linux.
i used MX Linux.
the Snake clone 3Dnatter and 3D Browser Helper isnt avalible due stability reasons.

to use the games unzip the file were ever you want them and make a Symbolic link (right click the main file in application.linux64 folder ) and and put this softlink into your start folder. and click it if you want.

by the way some of my games display the Console message:

$ ./Downloads/QubeC-XenoSwarm/XenoSwam7/application.linux64/XenoSwam7
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.jogamp.common.os.NativeLibrary$3 (file:/home/skys/Downloads/QubeC-XenoSwarm/XenoSwam7/application.linux64/lib/gluegen-rt.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.findLibrary(java.lang.String)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.jogamp.common.os.NativeLibrary$3
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
X11Util.Display: Shutdown (JVM shutdown: true, open (no close attempt): 2/2, reusable (open, marked uncloseable): 0, pending (open in creation order): 2)
X11Util: Open X11 Display Connections: 2
X11Util: Open[0]: NamedX11Display[:0.0, 0x7ffb60001540, refCount 1, unCloseable false]
X11Util: Open[1]: NamedX11Display[:0.0, 0x7ffb60010aa0, refCount 1, unCloseable false]
skys@NightSky:~

1 Like