Libraries do not want to work, giving an error to the console

Whatever library I try to use, I get an error in the console (attached to the bottom).

I use APDE, but still a day ago such a problem
A bug appeared after adding a minim sound library.Tried to reinstall all the libraries, nothing helps.

3 sound libraries do not work, as well as a library QR. The rest do not work either. The error is the same for everyone.

Maybe someone knows what is the point? I really don’t understand, but this is important to me.

//////////////Console/////////////
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lqrcodeprocessing/Decoder;
at processing.test.qrcodeexample.QRCodeExample.setup(QRCodeExample.java:27)
at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(PApplet.java:1801)
at processing.core.PSurfaceNone.callDraw(PSurfaceNone.java:471)
at processing.core.PSurfaceNone$AnimationThread.run(PSurfaceNone.java:503)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: qrcodeprocessing.Decoder
… 4 more
qrcode-dex.jar is mentioned in export.txt,
but it’sa big fat lie and does not exist.
qrcodeprocessing-dex.jar is mentioned in export.txt,
but it’sa big fat lie and does not exist.

I really need at least someone’s help …

For the APDE I suggest you create an issue directly in the APDE repo and the maintainer should be able to provide you some guidance. I suggest you share the steps you are following to include the libraries. Are you following any documentation? If yes, share those links as it helps in these type of situations.

Here is the link: APDE Github issues

Kf

1 Like

@NoName ===
before posting an issue to github be sure that the libraries are supposed to be compatible with android; the twos you listed in your post are impossible to use with android with or without APDE.

1 Like

I will not create any topics on the github yet.
It seems to me that the problem has not been studied. And I realized another fact, this happened after the android update, so it’s worth trying to return everything to the factory settings or something like that .

If something gives a result, then I will definitely inform you for those who may experience a similar situation.