How to hire hourly P5.js help?

Hi, I have integrated P5.js into my React.js web application project in a small way right now and I love it. I want to use it in a couple more ways in the project and to really shine up the interfaces that use P5.js. The issue is that I am a solo entrepreneur and I don’t really have the time to get as good with P5.js as I think I need to be to produce the interfaces I want. So my question is: What is the best way for me to connect with someone who is quite good with the library and would be willing to sell me some hourly consultation or coding services? I don’t think what I want to make is actually that complicated I just want it to look great and when I do it myself it looks… functional. Any help including notice that I should be saying this elsewhere is appreciated!

Hi! This would be web design + front end (kind of) job so may be expensive (also depending on what you are looking for). I think a rough estimate on the duration of the project and your contact (email or DM) would be helpful! good luck!