Emulator license not accepted, but I used auto-downloader

Processing automatically installed android SDK and image, then I run the example project , it doesnt work, I have a black screen, then I decide to close and start again emulator, and I got this error:

Build folder: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\android7022333184402918027sketch
Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2 in C:\Users\user\Desktop\PDE-Projects\android\sdk\licenses
Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2 not accepted.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ā€˜:appā€™.

You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to Exporting licenses - Android Studio Project Site

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 0s
ā€¦

I have the same problem.
I installed everything from scratch, but it doesnā€™t help.
I launched android/sdk/tools/bin with the --licenses parameter, and I had a message saying that

ā€œAll SDK packages licenses acceptedā€.

But alas, it still doesnā€™t work.
Could it be a setting problem ? A missing link to the license file ?

@Jean-no===
try to install manually ans dont forget to accept the license when it is asked for

Iā€™ll have to try the manual installation, yes. But I want to avoid it, Iā€™d really want to understand.
At some point I got this message :

Unable to load analytics settings: Unable to parse settings file C:\Users\Jean-no.android\analytics.settings
Unable to create new analytics settings: Unable to lock settings file C:\Users\Jean-no.android\analytics.settings

It seems to me like if the SDK was unable to write something.

I have the same problem. Tried to unistall and reinstall, but problem still remains.I donĀ“t know how to install SDK set in separate? I canĀ“t realize how to accept the SDK license as the error msg suggest.
IĀ“m waiting for some suggestion.
Tks

@rpnogue===
the most simple way i think is (now, since 24, and it is an android calculated choice) to download android studio: it installs the SDK where you want and then you can use it with AS or put it where was the P5 autodownloaded installed one. Then open the SDK manager and look for updates available: when you downloaded them thre will be a window with check license: check the license agreement button.

Akenaton, tks by your repply.

I have already AS installed. Trying to follow your support advise, I uninstalled it and installed Android SDK as stand alone pkt, being aware of the acceptance check box (indeed, if I dontĀ“t accept, the installation stops). Anyway, I completed the process succssefully.
But didnā€™t work. The error message remains.
Would you have new suggestion? Thank you by your support.

"
Build folder: C:\Users\regin\AppData\Local\Temp\android4315070010228256259sketch
Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2 in C:\Users\regin\Documents\Processing\android\sdk\licenses
Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2 not accepted.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ā€˜:appā€™.

You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to Exporting licenses - Android Studio Project Site
"

I have some News (not necessarily good News).

I followed the instructions in the error msg and accepted all open licenses. To do that, I made the following:

a)- Opened a cmd Windows (the old DOS window);
b)- Navegated to C:\Users\regin\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\bin directory;
c)- Executed sdkmanager --licenses;

All pending licenses acceptances will be shown with a prompt to accept them. A new command shows that thereĀ“s no pending acceptance packet for SDK Tools.

OK, after that, the Processing error msg is still there. No change.

It seems that the SDK packets used by Processing are not the same as the Android Studio packets. But I canā€™t find where they are. There is no file named SDK Tools or similar in the Processing installation directories.

Thatā€™s my report. If someone could help, I thank in advance.

IĀ“m editing this post because FĆ³rum Administration doesnĀ“t allow more then 3 replies. Consider this msg as a new reply. IĀ“m sorry by this.

"
@akenaton

@rpnogue===
stupid question in order to be sure to understand: have you 2 SDK installed (1 by AS && the other by P5 - autodownloaded)?
"

Not a stupid question.
Right now, yes. There are 2 SDK installed because I unistalled AS completely and installed stand alone SDK kit. Later, I reinstalled AS.

Just unistalled SDK stand alone. And same error.

Inside AS, unistalled SDK Tools and platform. And same error,

DontĀ“t know whatmore to do.

Tks by repply.

@rpnogue===
stupid question in order to be sure to understand: have you 2 SDK installed (1 by AS && the other by P5 - autodownloaded)?

@rpnogue ===

• As for me i would try to install AS and its SDK; then i would verify that everything is working with AS and what is the AS SDK version (must be 26.02)

• Then i would open the P5 preferences (P5 must be closed when doing that) and modify the line (at the very begiining of preferences- in order to point P5 towards the AS SDK.

• Another solution could be to download the last downloadable version of the Android SDK (if i remember it is 24+) and replace the autodownloaded SDK with it; if P5 accepts it (???) i would update this SDK with the SDK managerā€¦

1 Like

Tank you a lot by the suggestions. Very kind. I tracked your guide and have concluded that AS is fine. The problem were with Processing configuration. After deeper research, I found one suggestion: change SDK directory in Preferences.txt. It worked fine.
So, in short, the solution path is manually acept the licenses and reconfigure Preferences.txt.

I donĀ“t know your timezone, but here is night. Good night for you, have a nice saturday.