Using processing in netbeans P2D/P3D library link/load error on OSX

I have built a library in netbeans that uses processing core.jar and jogl & gluegen jars.
If I export the lib and then use it within processing (i.e import it to processing and ref classes) a simple test sketch will run fine with no errors at all.

If on the other hand, I try to create a simple test “sketch” within netbeans with a main() and settings() or setup() any use of P3D or P2D and I will get the following error :
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /Test/natives/macosx-universal//nativewindow_awt

If I don’t use P2D or P3D this will run fine in netbeans… unfortunately I need both P2D and P3D.

Does anyone have any ideas on this jogl problem ?
I have only found one similar forum question that reported the same error when run from within the processing IDE not netbeans and the given solution there does not fix my problem.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Just in case anyone else has struggled with this… it turned out to be an issue with the JOGl libraries I had brought over from Processing to netbeans and how I had installed them.

Once I downloaded the libraries direct from jogAmp and follwed this tutorial to install them

everything is working fine when running my sketches in netbeans now :+1:

Hi, I tried download JOGL and gluegen from jogAmp according to the tutorial
JOGL - Installation - Tutorialspoint 1

but I still get the same error message:
(using Netbeans 11 and OpenJDK 11 on Ubuntu 18.04)

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.jogamp.common.os.NativeLibrary$3 (file:/home/prokop/SW/JOGL/jogamp-all-platforms/jar/gluegen-rt.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.findLibrary(java.lang.String)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.jogamp.common.os.NativeLibrary$3
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-lookup.c: 111: check_match: Assertion `version->filename == NULL || ! _dl_name_match_p (version->filename, map)’ failed!
/home/prokop/.cache/netbeans/11.1/executor-snippets/run.xml:111: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/prokop/.cache/netbeans/11.1/executor-snippets/run.xml:68: Java returned: 127
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

This problem is fixed in pre-release version of jogl.