Unsatisfied link for glvideo

Hi everybody
I’m working with the up to date version of Processing 4, the last version of Raspberry OS, and I downloaded GL Video using the library manager. It didn’t work so I eventually used Processing video library, witch goes very well… but only when I run a sketch from Processing, I’m not allowed to export as an application.

Ok, so I guess I have to make things work with GL Video. There, I have this message :

UnsatisfiedLinkError: no glvideo in java.library.path: :/home/lebus/processing-4.3/core/library/linux-aarch64:/home/lebus/sketchbook/libraries/glvideo/library:/usr/java/packages/lib:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no glvideo in java.library.path: :/home/lebus/processing-4.3/core/library/linux-aarch64:/home/lebus/sketchbook/libraries/glvideo/library:/usr/java/packages/lib:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib
	at processing.opengl.PSurfaceJOGL.lambda$initAnimator$2(PSurfaceJOGL.java:426)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
A library used by this sketch relies on native code that is not available.
UnsatisfiedLinkError: no glvideo in java.library.path: :/home/lebus/processing-4.3/core/library/linux-aarch64:/home/lebus/sketchbook/libraries/glvideo/library:/usr/java/packages/lib:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib

I saw a few people having this problem, but it’s unclear how to solve. Is there a way to tell Processing where the library is ? Could it be a permission problem ?

#update : I never managed to solve the problem (that could be related to Raspberry OS new way to manage video), but for what I needed (playing and controling a video on Raspberry), the VLCJVideo works great!