Unable to save point cloud 3d data video

I AM USING LIDAR SENSOR FOR CREATING POINT CLOUD BY INTERFACING WITH ARDUINO UNO BOARD AND PROCESSING I3 SOFTWARE BUT UNABLE TO SAVE THE 3D OUTPUT POINT CLOUD VIDEO DATA. MEAN WHILE I TRIED FOR SAVING EACH POINT CLOUD AS FRAME BY USING SYNTAX “saveFrame(“output/filename_####.png”);” or other formats like .tif , .tga and then converting them into video by movie maker tool but its not 3d view , its only the merging of all the images in a long shot , but unable to save as full 3d output video.

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to merge your depth data with the image and outputing it as a video?

You need to describe the system that you are using in detail. You will need to provide your code to show your approach and describe the output you are getting vs. the output that you want to see. Notice that if you are using an external library, then your first point of contact would be the owner of that library.

Kf

PFA

THIS IS THE SCREEN SHOT OF A 3D POINT CLOUD BUT I WANT 3D FULL VERSION i.e when i rotate it i want the different angle view but that thing i m not able to save . I MADE ONE CAMERA VIDEO VERSION FOR THAT 3D OUTPUT … PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SHOW THAT TO YOU, BECAUSE HERE ONLY .PNG .JPG .JPEG FORMATE WE CAN UPLOAD BUT NOT THE .MP4 FORMAT

Hi,

upload to YT and share a link with description.

Do you want to be able to modify the output with a different program like Blender? Then you have to save your 3D points in a data format that can be opened by such programs. Don’t ask me how exactly that works but in essence it will be 1s and 0s so it should be possible.

Do you want to save a file that you can open again in Processing but contains 3D data? Try the

saveStrings();

function. Save each point as a seperate line with this format:
x_pos y_pos z_pos
You will be able to read the file again and then seperate at each " ".