The GT-P5100 impediment

Hello! I am trying to build the simple sketch available in tutorial page:

https://android.processing.org/tutorials/getting_started/index.html

on my Samsung GT-P5100 Galaxy TAB 2, Android version 4.0.4. The Processing version is 3.4.
Instead of relishing my personal moment of glory by watching application on the screen, I have got following response:

(on the red ribbon)
Lost connection with device while installing. Try again.
(in the console)
BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 1m 46s
28 actionable tasks: 28 executed
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK]
Shutting down any existing adb server… Done.

I have modified a line in the AndroidManifest.xml file as follows:

The error however persists.
Frankly, I am running out of ideas. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

@samolet4e===
your phone uses IceCream API 15: your error means it s supposed to be too old by P5.
You said that you have modified the Manifest but you dont explain what you have done. Try to change the API minSdk to 15, but i am not sure that P5 will be ok though it s uses appcompat.

Hello! Thanks for reply. I have changed the API version to android:minSdkVersion=“15” (file AndroidManifest.xml) in order to succeed in uploading my sketch to my old device. It is obvious, I think. This move did not resolve the issue, though. Nevertheless, I ran across a workaround here:

It is also necessary to edit build.gradle in addition so as to change minSdkVersion accordingly.
The problem however still persists. I can change the API version in Android Studio. I can not do so in Processing IDE.

Regards!

yes, i was afraid about that…Somewhere (in the P5 Manifest template i think) the minSDK is probably hardcoded…