Text indicator not in the right place

Welp, seems there is no simple solution for this… I’m hoping it will be fixed in a new release/patch… after digging a bit through the link you(@rapatski) shared I found one solution which requires changing some windows settings, which in turn changes the display’s appearance, so it’s not an ideal solution but it works… It seems another possible solution is suggested in the discussion through the link but it involved some complicated file’s name and I’m too lazy to dig that deep to fix this problem…

In short, what helped was searching the settings for - “advanced scaling setting” then clicking the option that pops up - “Fix apps that are blurry” then write 100 into “custom scaling”.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE - after changing this setting, I noticed that there is a warning next to this option of writing a custom scaling, which in short means that some apps may not work and may not be readable but most importantly that it may be hard to return to original settings(sigh…)… I was too lazy to read that stuff… I hope no further problems will ensue with regular computer usage…