Processing Community Day @ Orlando

Hello All!

I’m the organizer for Processing Community Day in Orlando, FL!
Here are the confirmed date and location the PCD meetup::

Orlando’s World Processing Day Meetup:
February 9th, 1pm-4pm
Melrose Center, Orlando Public Library
101 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801

We have 2 spaces reserved at the library, with lots of tables and a media wall for those that want to focus on visuals and audioreactive sketches! It’s going to be a great meetup - I’m excited to meet other Processing users from the area! I’m working on the agenda for the event, and will be posting all the details this week. Please share your thoughts, things you would love to learn, explore, discuss (etc.) at the event.

If you’re interested in helping out with the event, it’s always great to have other Processing-savvy people answering questions and sharing tips with others. Feel free to message me here, or email me directly (synthestruct[at]gmail[.]com)!

2 Likes

If you’d like to follow Processing Orlando, you can also check out:

Facebook
Twitter

For Processing Community Day, there will be 3 different areas of focus that you can choose from depending on your interests!

The “Intro to Processing” focus is perfect for beginners who want an introduction to creative coding without having any prior experience. The “Sound” focus and “Audioreactive Visuals” focus are also suitable for beginners, and are more specialized. In each of the 3 focuses, there’s a learning portion and a creative portion, so you’ll have an opportunity to apply what you’ve learned, spend time creating, and ask questions along the way!