Processing cheat sheet for generative art, animation, and art pictures

Can anyone provide me a good processing cheat sheet? I think large cheat sheet will work for may purpose.
I want to make generative art, animations, and some beautiful art work pictures. The cheat sheet should cover program structure from basic to advance (covering oop also), all important function for colors, graphics, shapes, loops, transformation, images, 3D, saving images, animation and other such things.

Regards,
Ahmed

Hey and welcome to the forum! Great to have you here!

It’s a bit overwhelming at first but we can help you anytime.

for p5.js see A p5.js cheat sheet for beginners! - #28 by bmoren

see also the reference

see Reference / Processing.org

Hi @Ahmed24633,

Here’s a real excellent cheatsheet and an also good resource :wink:

Cheers
— mnse

1 Like

Dear mnse,

I do not want a processing book. You have sent “The Nature of Code” by Daniel Shiffman. I want cheat sheet like the one given by Chrisir. However, the “p5.js cheat sheet for beginners” is for beginners. I am ok at basics of programming, but not good at oop and cannot remember drawing, graphics, transformation, and animation functions. For this purpose I want a large cheat sheet.

Regards,
Ahmed

1 Like
1 Like

Hi @Ahmed24633,

I know what I’ve sent…
Why not just learning an create your own little cheatsheet based on the tons of your own written code by learning… :wink:

If you want a shortcut, google for it … there are a whole universe of examples, references and hints out there.

Cheers
— mnse

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone.

Regards,
Ahmed

1 Like