PCD @ Seattle 2026

Hi! I am Sabin Timalsena, I have been organizing creative coding meetups and pop-up art shows in Seattle since 2021 as part of seattlecreativecode.com

I’m organizing a Processing Community Day 2026 event in Seattle, USA.
Exact venue/date is TBD, but it will most likely be mid-late October and

I’ll update this thread when I have more details. If you’re in the Seattle area and are interested in participating, you’re welcome to join our discord group via the link at seattlecreativecode.com!

Hello @sabin,

I’ve merged PR #141, and PCD @ Seattle is now live on the PCD map.

You are welcome to share this link with people in your community to invite co-organizers:

https://day.processing.org/event/pcd-seattle-2026-5ea5839/

Feel free to post on the main thread if you have any questions or feedback. I will be checking regularly. I’m here to help :smiling_face:

Best,
Raphaël

Please fill out this interest form if you’d like to participate, help organize, or share ideas in general!

I loved your post on Instagram :star_struck: So creative!

Also, I see you’re planning to make zines! If you haven’t already, check out the new PCD Zine Library, and feel free to encourage your community to submit their own zines too! I put together a short guide on what kind of zine works well for PCD.

@sableraph Thank you! I did go through the Zine library page and the cool examples there - and have shared to the link to the page in the Seattle Creative Code discord. Thank you for the guide - I’ll definitely go through it!