PCD @ Berlin 2026

Hello world.

This is Jan-Henning, I am a professor for Visual Communication at Media University Berlin. I code and teach coding for design. I will be hosting a Processing Community Day 2026 event in Berlin, Germany. Most likely at Media University!

I’ll update this thread with more details as planning progresses.

Thanks @j0000r111 for submitting your event!

Please add a pin to the PCD map. It will help people find this thread and make it easier to get people excited about your PCD :smiley:

And check out the main thread for more info and resources.

Best,
Raphaël

If you’d like to have people showing works, giving talks or something else, there’s a https://creativecode.berlin community. Maybe someone is interested in participating :slight_smile:

Hello @j0000r111,

I’ve merged PR #118, and PCD @ Berlin is now live on the PCD map.

You are welcome to share this link with people in your community to invite co-organizers:

https://day.processing.org/event/pcd-berlin-2026-6ccd7a5/

Feel free to post on the main thread if you have any questions or feedback. I will be checking regularly. I’m here to help :smiling_face:

Best,
Raphaël

oh yes thank you. i will get back to them.

Hey @j0000r111, I am also interested in organizing something in Berlin for PCD, I am open if you would like to collaborate on this!

Hi @j0000r111 @abdo, so excited you’re organizing something!
My name is Kit, I’m also Berlin-based. Depending on what date you decide on I would be happy to support during PCD itself, if it’s helpful!

EDITED: I will definitely attend and offer good vibes if it’s on a date that I’m in town! But after checking my calendar I think my October is way too constrained for me to help with organization or commit to specific things.

So the Berlin date and place are set!
WED, 21. October 2026 from 17:00 @ Media University Berlin.

Program (so far):

  • Sketch Showcase :eyes:
  • Collaborative Creative Coding without :robot:
  • Audio + Visual Sketch Party :woman_dancing::man_dancing:

Write us here for other ideas :victory_hand:

Register here: PCD@Berlin 2026 Processing Community Day · Luma

That’s exciting! Thanks @j0000r111. I’m looking forward to it.

Remember to update the info on the PCD website. Scroll down to the link that says “Edit this event data”. For now it still says “Date to be announced”.

PS: I imagine @abdo already mentioned it but if you’re in town on Friday, you should come by our monthly Creative Code Stammtisch and promote PCD @ Berlin!