Oroga cubix! [3D GAME]

hello people, I bring you a game that I’m doing, I’ve been building the framework for a long time and it’s finally finished, with the limitations in performance that it tries to process but saving this works quite well.

I hope you like the look you are taking.

For now it is only the “game concept” to make sure that everything works correctly, in a short time I hope to get the playable version for Windows and Android.

Greetings and I hope you like it.
DOWNLOAD DEMO: Dropbox - oroga.cubix!.zip - Simplify your life

5 Likes

New game content!

After tuning and fixing some problems with the 3d engine I can start adding cotnenido, this is a sample of the “simple” animation of the character with a subtle movement and texture change, and a small sample the enemy bomb!

2 Likes

Base enemy implementation.
with 3d walls collision capable and distance threshold.

Enjoy it!

1 Like

Test new models… Daemon eye!

1 Like

Last tech demo, events, UImessages, collisions, bombs, teletransport portals, levels, hearts, lifes… etc etc…

This already starts to look like a game!