New Windows and Android Gui Lib

All items have been updated, and should work without problems. There are still a few things to iron out though.

I have added a save and restore method, mainly for sliders and tabs. This will allow saving and restoring positions of items and values of sliders, as well as keeping track of themes on each load.

I’ll keep testing this week to make sure everything is good. And will update the android gui library too with the relevant bits.

as a reminder my library includes.
buttons
simple
radio
toggle

sliders
simple
radio
square radio
simple pie ---- need to update the look of these

it includes the ability to layout buttons and sliders in a grid

multiple windows

tabs

tabs within tabs

dropdowns – now updated to use PGraphics so no more overflow problems
menus

and now themes, and fonts
— need to update menus to make sure you can choose whether you want to define the size, or whether you want the longest text to define the size currently the functions exist but its unclear how to stipulate each.

docks for binding tabs and windows
And a file reader and writer with overwrite or append, and a file and folder loader.

a basic window explorer for text files. No thumbnails currently. And need to configure the navigation bars. But can be used to travel in you file system with backwards and forwards functions. They also have a textbar for choosing files by typing. This may still need a bit of work.

Later I will be adding animations to allow for jquery style interactions, again this will also be available for android but for now this is as much as I need.

1 Like