Introducing a New Free and Beginner-friendly Introductory Course on Processing!

Hello everyone,

I’m thrilled to share an exciting new resource for our community. Dan @shiffman has just launched a free 5-hour long introductory course on Processing, tailored specifically for complete beginners. If you’ve ever been curious about dipping your toes into the world of creative coding (or know someone who has) this is an excellent starting point.

Here’s what Dan has to say about the course:

Choo choo! Welcome aboard to the world of creative coding! Join me in this beginner-friendly video series and choo-choo-choose to embark on an exciting journey with Processing, a versatile and artist-friendly programming language and environment. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or have some experience already, my goal is to inspire and empower you to unleash your creativity through coding. Processing is your gateway to making art, animations, and interactive experiences. No prior experience is required—just curiosity and a desire to create!

You can access the course on YouTube here or simply click play on the video below.

If you have any questions or would like to share your experiences with- or feedback about- the course, feel free to comment below. We always love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers!

Raphaël de Courville
Processing Community Lead

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing this and all that you do for the community @sableRaph!

8 Likes