Installing P4 on Codespaces

I would like help installing Processing 4 on a virtual machine on codespaces. I cloned 3 gits ant, p4 and temurin. Then installed JDK8 by accident and then JDK17 in the temurin branch. I am not sure how to install ant…or if needs to be installed…

Edit…There is an extension for ant which allowed me to build processing but I didnt get a console…maybe because I am on a virtual machine…There is an extension for Processing…but honestly I am thinking of just abondoning processing for pure java…its just to difficult to make work…

Edit…I have switched to julia…its just super simple to use and has a lot of powerful stuff nativly in the language like the ability to do linear algebra. All I had to do to start it up in codespaces is click the code button here julia_codespace_template I was able to get hello world working in minutes on my phone. For processing there is no extension for running it in codespaces…or at least not for P4 but I dont think most people want to us P4 in the cloud…so really its not really worth pursuing…thanks for anyone who tried researching this topic…I may still use processing in the future for doing animations…