GSOC 2021: introduction

hello to community,
I am Thrishik Senthilkumar , undergraduate student at National institute of technology, Trichy, India. Currently pursuing B-Tech 3rd year with Major in Instrumentation and control engineering and minor in Computer science. I have good experience in web development and operations, javascript, python. I have worked on few projects, here is my github profile thrishik7 .

I would Love to contribute for P5.js project, I don’t know where to start, Please guide me
Thank you

1 Like

hello to all
i am Harshraj Singh , 3rd year engineering student with majors in Civil engineering. i want to contribute here , I have good experience in android development with java and kotlin.

Hello Everyone,
I am Rahul Mohata, 3rd year engineering student at MAIT, Delhi. I have a good experience in web and mobile dev. I have been contributing to p5.js in the past. I applied for GSOC 2020 but couldn’t get selected.
I am determined to contribute more to the project and get selected for GSOC 2021.

Thank You

Hi everyone!
I am Atharva Arya, a sophomore at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management. I am good at Python and data science. I am learning Javascript as well. Looking forward to working with you guys in the coming days!
you can see my GitHub profile here :smiley:

Hello Everyone,
My name is Prateek Jain and I am from IIIT Guwahati. I love working with JavaScript and Python, although I am also working towards increasing my proficiency in C++. Looking forward to working with the organization.
My Github: Prateek93a

Hi I am VENKATESH from Velammal College Of Engineering and Technology. I am curently a first year
Computer Science Student. I am good at JAVA and
done some competitive programming with java. I m interested in learning KOTLIN too. I am eagerly waiting
to work with you guys but i dont know where to start
Please help me out guys

Hey everyone, I’m Ekagra an Information Technology undergraduate freshman studying in Indian Institute Of Information Technology Allahabad. I would like to contribute to Processing this summer for GSoC’21 and also learn in the process. Can somebody guide me to a mentor so I can move forward from here ? Thanks.

I hope everyone is safe and in good health in the wake of prevailing COVID-19.
My name is Rohan Gupta and I am a 3rd-year Computer Science undergraduate student at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University. I have been working with Swift for a couple of years now and have in-depth knowledge of it. I look forward to contributing to Processing Foundation as part of this year’s GSoC.
It would be a great assistance if someone could help me connect to a mentor.
My Linkedin Profile:- https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohang4837b4124/