Error related to merging xml files when trying to run sketch on emultaor or device

HI,
I recently installed android mode and ran a test sketch which seems to run fine however i then added the emulator (ARM version) and now when i try to run a sketch on the emulator or on a device i get the following initial error (followed by lots of gradle stuff):

> Task :app:processDebugMainManifest FAILED
/tmp/android169680983177640219sketch/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:5:9-10:20 Error:
	Missing 'name' key attribute on element activity at AndroidManifest.xml:5:9-10:20
/tmp/android169680983177640219sketch/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml Error:
	Validation failed, exiting

See http://g.co/androidstudio/manifest-merger for more information about the manifest merger.

> Task :app:mergeDebugResources

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugMainManifest'.
> Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs

Can anybody explain what is going on here or should i just uninstall the emulator image - i dont really need it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers.

this is the files need for android mode

the emulator makes the widows too slow and consuming the ram emulating using the device much faster

@katesfb Can you share the details of the test sketch and the steps in detail to reproduce the issue? Also, if you can share Both the AndroidManifest.xml files from the following path:
SketchFolder\AndroidManifest.xml
SketchFolder\android\app\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml (android folder under sketch folder will be generated after exporting project by File → Export Android Project)

I don’t think the issue is related to the emulator process as the error comes during Gradle task. Are you able to export debug APK? You can do that by opening the command prompt at SketchFolder/android/ and running gradle assembleDebug.

Regards,
Rupesh