Correct way to send android camera to PC?

Hello, does anyone have any example on how to send the image from the camera of an android phone to a PC with processing?

I don’t know how “correct” it is, but it worked for me. I was able to see the android camera output on the desktop in processing.

But this is an apk. I need capture and share android camera fron android processing apk. My project are a robot controlled from any windows pc with processing. The robot hardware are a android phone and arduino uno connected to phone by usb otg. I need swnd camera and receive commands to meve robot.

A picture taken and saved in the library?

Hi, thanks for the help but… really i have send a image over network from Android phone yo Windows PC.

What program are you planning to use on the PC to receive the file?
And where is the file located on the phone? Or are you drawing in a sketch, and you want to send it from within?

Hi and good morning!
Data it´s not a file, it´s a image captured from camera, in byte array for example pixels[].

The idea is simple, capture de camera in real time and send it to pc, same al live webcam.

That I understood. But you need some program to receive the ‘image file’.

Yes, this project is closes by two parts, one for android with camera sender and another processing program on pc to decode and draw images.

I think I’m going to capture the array of pixels and send it directly.