Computer won't download processing

I have a Dell that runs 64-bit widows, and for some reason it refuses to download the file on the processing website. I tried some older versions as well, but that wasn’t the issue. It will download about half the program before running into an “error” and shutting down the download. If anyone has any advice or has had this problem before that would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Please steps to reproduce the issue. Are you downloading from the Processing website? Did you try different browser? What error did you get? Copy and paste or provide a screenshot.

Kf

hey! i am downloading straight from the processing website, i used chrome and got a failed- network error, then i tried microsoft edge which also failed, and firefox which failed as well.
It downloads for a bit and then literally just stops and says ‘failed’

I tried this link and it worked: https://download.processing.org/processing-3.5.4-windows64.zip

It was slow (~5min) but I am suspecting it is my current network. If you still have issues, open an issue here. You need to create an account if you don’t have one with Github. provide link and exact steps to reproduce.

Kf

1 Like