This was a game I came up with about 5 years ago, around the time I first started using Processing. I finally came around to building it out in p5js for others to try out!
- Use the arrow keys to change the direction of your player.
- Catch the targets that spawn on the screen. You will speed up a bit each time.
- Yellow targets are worth 5 times the points.
- Blue targets will slow you down a bit
- Purple targets are bad! DON’T HIT THEM! (They do disappear after a few seconds)
- Hitting a target within 2 seconds of its spawning will give you an extra bonus
- Going out of bounds or hitting the bad purple targets = GAME OVER!
Still a work in progress, but completely functional so far: I will be adding a few more things to polish it up a little (including actually adding these rules), but any other suggestions are appreciated!