About Processing.video

Everytime when I try to run a sketch including processing video library it crashes and gives this error:
UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load library: gstreamer
A library relies on native code that’s not available.
Or only works properly when the sketch is run as a 64-bit application.

I’ve already checked my Os if its 32 or 64 it doesn’t work in both of them also I’ve deleted and and reloaded the same library it didn’t work. I’m waiting for answers. Regards.

Any advices? Need Help ASAP!

There is new version 2.0 that is just disposable now.
You can update it in contribution manager.

I already did that thanks

You are on linux, windows ? If it’s on linux it’s maybe the package Gstreamer that is wrong or too old.

More likely the other way around. You won’t find a too old version of GStreamer on Linux pretty much anywhere these days. Make sure it’s using the version of the library for GStreamer 1.x. If you don’t see a gst1-java-core.jar amongst the library files it’s the wrong one.

It would definetly help if told us which OS you are using. If you are using linux, it relies on a local install of gstreamer-1.0 (and its plugins). For arch based distro use pacman to install for debian based use apt see this from ArchWiki. MacOS and windows binaries should be included in the library. I’ve demonstrated that the new library works on RaspberryPI.

1 Like

Using Windows 10 latest version

If that’s the case there may be a bug re: Windows 10 and the library binaries. Perhaps you should file a report for attention of @codeanticode (@Andres on the forum).

Interesting. I’ve never seen such thing before