Processing in style with Java 11

@sampottinger @Andres I don’t know whether it’s been solved yet, installing libraries from the ide seems to fail. However I thought I would try the latest video library on the RaspberryPI 4 (so I did a manual install. Using the GettingStarted sketch this is my output on ManjaroArm Linux (64bit)

Processing video library using GStreamer 1.18.0
[0] "bcm2835-isp #1"    
[1] "bcm2835-isp #2"
[2] "UVC Camera (046d:0825)"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

So [0] & [2] seem to be the V4L2 drivers, which may need additional install on Manjaro ARM as well as the camera. However from my previous experience I know [2] is my USB Camera, so for me at least I should use that (video library defaults to using 1’st in list and that does not work for me). So here’s the modified mirror sketch run from processing ide:-

2 Likes