Size limit of 250 MB issue

I tried to upload a font to my asset folder but received the response:
“Error: You cannot upload any more files. You have reached the total size limit of 250 MB. If you would like to upload more, please remove the ones you aren’t using anymore by in your assets.”

My asset folder continues to display a total of 344.86 MB (138%) though I deleted many files and calculated that it now totals 187.57 MB, far below the 250 MB limit. Wondering if the system takes time to refresh or if there is another reason my storage remains stuck at 344.86 despite my having reduced it through file deletion.

I am having the same problem, deleted most of my assets to free up space but my account still states that I an over the limit.

Hi @gjs,

Now that three weeks have elapsed since your post, your account has become a good test case for this issue. Has the system refreshed since then, allowing you to continue with what you had hoped to do?

Here’s hoping …

Hi Javagar. I apologize for the late reply to your post.

Unfortunately, my account still shows a total asset size of 344.86 MB, exceeding the 250 MB max. When I attempt to upload a file to a new or existing sketch, I receive the following response:

“Error: You cannot upload any more files. You have reached the total size limit of 250 MB. If you would like to upload more, please remove the ones you aren’t using anymore by in your assets.”

I’ve deleted a number of files and re-calculated my total asset size using a spreadsheet; it is now down to 143 MB. However, I still receive the over limit response when I try to upload a new file.

Wonder if you or Rima have any solutions I can try. Thanks in advance. Gary

Hi, @gjs. Evidently, this will need to be handled by an Admin or a Moderator. See the following page for a list of the people in those positions:

You can click on any one of the avatars on that page to get to their profiles, including contact information.

Edited to correct the spelling of the username in the salutation, and again, to correct an error in this notation.

Thanks! I’ll followup as you advise. G

1 Like

Hello @gjs, this sounds like an issue that should be reported on the p5 editor Github. Would you mind adding a new issue there describing the problem? This will help track the bug and figure out how to fix it.

1 Like