Realistic shapes - lips for a face

Hey guys, I’m new to processing and need help designing more complex shapes. I need curves on my arcs, not quite elipses - but just to create more realistic expressions on this facial expressions project of mine. Pressing the button transitions from one emotional expression to the other - but the angry face looks quite rigid as I’ve manually reduced the radian angles of the arc from PI (which leaves straight edges) - in reality we have our lip curve upwards. Any idea on how to achieve more realistic lip shapes?

Photo shows 2 screenshots of neutral and angry face, button controls the switch between the two.

1 Like

Hello @rkk16
Probably the most informative approach would be to look through the reference here: https://processing.org/reference/ to see what options are available.
:nerd_face:

Had a look, I guess I need to do practice examples with more flexibile shapes - was looking for a quick fix! Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Yes, practicing with the various options is a good idea. I actually find trying out different options often generates new ideas I hadn’t previously considered. Part of the fun is the journey…
:nerd_face: