Processing Community Survey 2018

Dear Processing Community Members,

Since I started at the Processing Foundation this past March, it has become apparent to me that we are nothing without our community. It’s been about two years since the last community survey, which helped us gather important information about the communities we serve. These surveys let us know what you believe is important, what needs to change, and what you want to see happen at the Processing Foundation. We want to know why you use our software. We are deeply committed to improving our software and supporting community initiatives. We also want to know what frustrations and challenges you have experienced.

Access the Processing Community Survey 2018 here!

We’ll be sharing the results of the survey publicly. The next survey will be conducted in the year 2020. All questions are optional. Feel free to answer as many or as few as you like. Special thanks to openFrameworks, whose community survey was a guide in the creation of this survey. Thank you so much for your time!

Questions or concerns? Please contact foundation@processing.org

Dorothy R. Santos
Processing Foundation Program Manager

4 Likes

How long will the survey be open?

I noticed that the survey cover letter references this essay – thought I’d link it for those who aren’t already familiar:

1 Like

My apologies for not responding sooner, @jeremydouglass! Hoping you had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year.

We are closing the survey January 11, 2019! Still time, but we would love as many responses as possible. Please feel free to complete and share your thoughts and ways we can improve as well as sharing with your community. Many many thanks for sharing the essay! Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like