Problem with running processing android app in external device

Howdy,

I’m trying to build a simple App in processing and run it on my device samsung…

In procesing console I am getting the following error.

I’m not even sure what information would be useful in debugging this. Can you help?

Build folder: C:\Users\davef\AppData\Local\Temp\android1587529277536989285sketch :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE :app:preDebugBuild :app:compileDebugAidl :app:compileDebugRenderscript FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

What went wrong: Execution failed for task ‘:app:compileDebugRenderscript’. llvm-rs-cc is missing

Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Please cross-link your posts:

Here next suggest to regenerate your gradle file. No need to erase it, just move it to another temp location.

What code where you try to run? A simple sketch? First time running apps from Processing? Have you run apps from AS?

Kf

@megaMind432===
that is a problem with the build tools; firstly: verify that in your SDK/build-tools/26 or 27 directory you have a subfolder named “renderscript”; verify also that at the first level of build-tools/26 or 27 you have a file called llvm-rs-cc; if no, download (or update) with the SDKmanager your build-tools.