PCD @ Tehran 2026

Hi! I’m organizing a Processing Community Day 2026 event in Tehran, Iran.

I’ll update this thread with more details as planning progresses.

Hello @pitheorem,

I’ve merged PR #128, and PCD @ Tehran is now live on the PCD map.

You are welcome to share this link with people in your community to invite co-organizers:

https://day.processing.org/event/pcd-tehran-2026-ccefec1/

Feel free to post on the main thread if you have any questions or feedback. I will be checking regularly. I’m here to help :smiling_face:

Best,
Raphaël

Hey Raphael,
Thank you very much. I’m so excited! :alien_monster:

Hello everyone!

We’ve officially published our open call for Processing Community Day Tehran!

This will be the first time PCD is being held in Tehran, bringing together artists, designers, programmers, and others working with Processing, p5.js, and creative coding.

We’d love to see Iranian artists and creative coders from around the world join us and share their works, projects, ideas, or research.

If you’re interested, please check out the open call and send us your submission by September 22, 2026.


We’re thrilled to announce that our event will take place on October 16 at the Iran Computer Museum!

We’ve also extended the open call deadline to September 27, and public RSVP registration will open on October 7. Of course, we’ll announce the full program before registration opens.

Looking forward to it!