Hi! I’m organizing a Processing Community Day 2026 event in Querétaro.
I’ll update this thread with more details as planning progresses.
Hi! I’m organizing a Processing Community Day 2026 event in Querétaro.
I’ll update this thread with more details as planning progresses.
Hello @egarciaa,
I’ve merged PR #144, and PCD @ Querétaro is now live on the PCD map.
You are welcome to share this link with people in your community to invite co-organizers:
https://day.processing.org/event/pcd-queretaro-2026-0bb4284/
Feel free to post on the main thread if you have any questions or feedback. I will be checking regularly. I’m here to help ![]()
Best,
Raphaël
Thank you so much,
I’m working on an update for Queretaro’s event very soon.
Best,
e.
PCD @ Querétaro 2026 has been cancelled
Hi everyone,
The organizer of PCD @ Querétaro can no longer host the event this year, so we’ve taken it off the PCD 2026 map.
To find other PCDs near you, check the map: https://day.processing.org/
PCD @ Querétaro 2026 ha sido cancelado
Hola a todos,
El organizador de PCD @ Querétaro ya no puede llevar a cabo el evento este año, así que lo hemos retirado del mapa de PCD 2026.
Para encontrar otros PCD cerca de ti, consulta el mapa: https://day.processing.org/