Hi! I’m organizing a Processing Community Day 2026 event in Brattleboro, VT, USA.
I’ll update this thread with more details as planning progresses.
Hi! I’m organizing a Processing Community Day 2026 event in Brattleboro, VT, USA.
I’ll update this thread with more details as planning progresses.
Hello @izzysnyder2001!
Please add a pin to the PCD map if you haven’t already. It will help people find this thread and make it easier to get people excited about your PCD ![]()
And check out the main thread for more info and resources.
Best,
Raphaël
Hello @izzysnyder2001,
I’ve merged PR #138, and PCD @ Brattleboro is now live on the PCD map.
You are welcome to share this link with people in your community to invite co-organizers:
https://day.processing.org/event/pcd-brattleboro-2026-080064e/
Feel free to post on the main thread if you have any questions or feedback. I will be checking regularly. I’m here to help ![]()
Best,
Raphaël
Hey @izzysnyder2001, how did your planning meeting go? ![]()
Let me know if I can support you in any way. And in case you haven’t visited the PCD website in a while, there’s now lots of new material to help you organize your event so don’t hesitate to check out the organizer kit.
Hi @sableraph! Thanks for checking in. A lot of intense personal stuff came up for me starting around late July and me and Robert decided to not host the event. I’m hoping to participate next year! The public library was really excited to partner on it, so we definitely made good connections for the future ![]()
Thanks for letting me know, and I’m sorry to hear you’re going through it. Please take care of yourself, that comes first
Looking forward to PCD @ Brattleboro 2027!