Having some issues with rendering text

I keep getting the following error despite me trying both createFonts() and loadFonts(). Does anyone else have this issue with processing 3 in android mode? Could anyone please tell me a way to tackle this?

Thank you

Inefficient font rendering: use createFont() with a TTF/OTF instead of loadFont().
FATAL EXCEPTION: Animation Thread
Process: processing.test.try_with_five_meters, PID: 26610
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 9763216 byte allocation with 9081184 free bytes and 8868KB until OOM, target footprint 268435456, growth limit 268435456
at processing.a2d.PGraphicsAndroid2D.loadPixels(PGraphicsAndroid2D.java:2011)
at processing.a2d.PGraphicsAndroid2D.endDraw(PGraphicsAndroid2D.java:249)
at meter.Meter.drawMeterScaleLabels(Meter.java:1562)
at meter.Meter.updateMeter(Meter.java:366)
at processing.test.try_with_five_meters.try_with_five_meters.draw(try_with_five_meters.java:133)
at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(PApplet.java:1852)
at processing.core.PSurfaceNone.callDraw(PSurfaceNone.java:476)
at processing.core.PSurfaceNone$AnimationThread.run(PSurfaceNone.java:516)

Hi, @VigneshV Can you send a link to the font? A zip from Drive or something.?

Hi @noel, thank you. Here is the zip of my data folder with three different fonts that I tried: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oo8fVVAddfnqgkEg9ar_cF44vgtMRaFk?usp=sharing

Please give a free link. I don’t have permission.

Sorry, I didn’t notice. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1oo8fVVAddfnqgkEg9ar_cF44vgtMRaFk

I use fonts all the time in processing. For .vlw files, use loadFont(), for ttf or otf, use createFont(). Also, sometimes I get a bug when the extension is TTF instead of ttf, and it works when I change that.

I have teste all three fonts on a Samsung 10, and a Lollipop, and they render perfectly.

PFont fontA; 

void setup() { 
  fullScreen(); 
  background(0, 0, 255); 
  textAlign(CENTER); 
  fontA = createFont("Aaargh.ttf", 80); 
  textFont(fontA); 
  text("ABC123abc", width/2, height/2);
}