GSoC 2021 - Proposal Review

Hello everyone!
I have completed my draft proposal for “Continued Development of Showcase” project and here is the link to the doc. Please open the link and request view access to the doc. I would really appreciate any suggestions and improvements. Please add comments in the doc wherever you feel needs improvement. :relaxed:
Tagging volunteers : @lmccart @micuat @AdityaRana @saberkhan

UPDATE: I don’t know why but this doc is flagged as inappropriate by google and is no more sharable. I have shared the draft on official GSoC website for volunteers and mentors to review it.

1 Like

please make the document open for suggestion/comment access

1 Like

@Rahulm2310 yout draft proposal is not open to all !

please make it open so other volunteers can also review it :slight_smile:

thanks,
Aditya

1 Like

sir can you please request access to the doc or share your email so that I can add you as collaborator :relaxed:

@Rahulm2310 make it public (if possible) with comments open publicly, so anyone from the community can review it.

And please also share the draft on gsoc webite so other mentors from the Org can review it.

ps: don’t make anyone collaborator or don’t let anyone change your draft, lets other leave their comments !

thanks,
Aditya

2 Likes

@AdityaRana Actually last year some of my ideas were plagiarised. So, this year I want to keep the access limited to volunteers.
Also, I have shared the draft on gsoc website. :relaxed:

1 Like