Gradle doesnt work

I finished the android download and everything works fine, even testing the app on an Android device. But when I try to export a signed package it starts but I get tonnes of errors, we’re talking in the hundreds. Here are some of the errors:

t com.android.build.gradle.tasks.ProcessAndroidResources.invokeAaptForSplit(ProcessAndroidResources.java:573)
	at com.android.build.gradle.tasks.ProcessAndroidResources.doFullTaskAction(ProcessAndroidResources.java:285)
	at com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.IncrementalTask.taskAction(IncrementalTask.java:109)
	at org.gradle.internal.reflect.JavaMethod.invoke(JavaMethod.java:73)
	at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.IncrementalTaskAction.doExecute(IncrementalTaskAction.java:46)
	at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.StandardTaskAction.execute(StandardTaskAction.java:39)
	at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.StandardTaskAction.execute(StandardTaskAction.java:26)
	at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter$1.run(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:121)
	at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:336)
	at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:328)
	at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:199)
	at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:110)
	at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.executeAction(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:110)
	at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.executeActions(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:92)
	... 104 more

This leads me to believe there is something wrong with Gradle. I tried to do some troubleshooting but I couldn’t figure out what the problem is. Does anyone know how to fix this?

UPDATE: Found this in the error:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:processReleaseResources'.
> Failed to execute aapt

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

im getting the same msg’s and i have deleted the entire directory from my mac and the processing as well, i tried this with Processing 3 & 4 and i always get the same msg’s and keep in mind that i have uploaded dozens of projects to my android device and i even had gone about installing and and creating a android device inside the Android sdk Electric Eal i think its call since my mac has a Intel chip. please i need help can someone provide tips and or advice.

make sure you follow the following tutorial it works.

thanks, i got it to work and it wasn’t because of those tutorials.

Glad to hear, seems I forgot to post the link.

https://android.processing.org/tutorials/android_studio/index.html