Generative code

Hi, I’m a beginner at coding and I’m wondering if anyone could help me with some code I’m writing. I have a bunch of seed vector files that I would like the code to randomly overlay zoom in, rotate to create new pieces of artwork so ill be able to generate 100 different pieces of design from this one code; much like the hp mosaic software. If anyone could tell me how I approach this that would be really helpful thanks :slight_smile:

It would be helpful to include your code so far, so we can see what you’ve done and where exactly you need help in.

This is the code i have currently with randomising scale and rotation with one image. Im just trying to work out how i apply this same code to a second image as well as overlaying the new image over the previous one.

@mturel – sorry for the delayed reply.

You may get more help if you share the text of your code, pasted into the forum and formatted by highlighting it and pressing the </> code button. Then others can actually run your code in order to give you feedback when they try to help you.

No code screenshots, please! They are hard to read, and nobody has the time to retype them :wink:

Hi @mturel, here is the button to format your code once you copy & paste in the reply text field. Please let us know if you need more assistance. :slight_smile: 58%20PM