Draw lines that go from bottom to top?

Hi,

Yes, I want horizontal lines that take the full length and then move up. However, I only want a certain amount of lines created and once the last line of lets say 200 lines reaches the top, I want the process to start over.

I liked the appearance of the lines when drawn at random and in the code they appeared to start at the bottom, but if this isn’t the case then how would I be able to edit the spacing between the lines if I don’t make y random?

I hadn’t thought about the way I wanted to add the lines, I liked how it looked in the code, so I’m not sure which way would preserve that appearance the best.

I know that a lot of lines are being created which is why I wanted to know if there was a way to cap it at a certain amount? For example, have it create only 200 lines.

This is what I am trying to do. I was able to do this using an array in a different code, but all the lines did not start at the bottom because of the position I specified (I took these pictures at the moment they best represented what I am trying to do) so I was advised to make an array list and remove the lines when they got to the top instead.

I really just want a group of lines that look like this to continuously move from the bottom to top.