I know there’re videos to learn about create a multiplayer games. But I have an issue watching videos and would like to just read. I does not live where I can purchase a text book so I have to look up online but what I found also not exactly it… or mostly refers back to the videos on YouTube. So, I come here asking for any recommendation on any website/blog/text tutorial that you know.
Here is what I am trying to do:
- Actually, it’s not a game but a stamps collection book that people can see other in real-time when they ‘stamp’ another picture into the book. They won’t see drawing lines or any interaction but only once the picture is confirmed to be added into the page.
- It will be online; not only a local server and, people can access through their smartphone.
- It’s a simple graphic using P5.js like 95% of the whole UI.
What I know and don’t know:
- I have worked with Processing and P5.js for years so I know some workaround for visualization but, not so much about the host/server issues.
- I have never worked with Firebase, and Node.js.
Thanks a lot!