What devices will this work with?

Adapting code to work on Android is something you have to get used to. When I use fonts on my tablet, and I am satisfied with the look, I use something like:
if (width > height) fontSize (18 * width/800);
else fontSize (18 * height/1200);
Being 18 the font size and 800 and 1200 the screen size I use on my device.
In your code you also have to put into perspective the radius size . r = width/3 - 70; for instance will fix the clock width.
Doesn’t your Nook have a touch screen?

It does. Maybe I can get used to it.

What about pasting a sketch, I tried pasting from a google note, and from a mail in the GMail app, and APDE always doubles the new lines. Do you know how to make that stop?

Found it. I put the file in a text editor and changed the NewLine character and now they aren’t doubled.

Thanks for the suggestion about the width and fonts.

Almost every thing I copy/paste into apde is pasted as 1 line. So I paste it first in an app called QuickEdit, and them copy/paste it into the apde. All formating will be correct that way.

1 Like

Have you ever tried APDE on a Galaxy s4 or something like that?

That’s my phone. Working splendid!

Sorry, I meant the Note 4. Wasn’t sure if it would be pretty easy to do text editing on a smaller device with APDE

No it isn’t. But a tablet like mine ( 9.6 inch), is very pleasant to work with. I don’t need an external keyboard.

I do most of my work on the iPhone 7 Plus with the iCompiler for Processing app, that works pretty well. But there’s getting to be so many glitches and bugs that are frustrating to work around. I like the idea of using the note to replace the phone.

Do you happen to know if APDE works at all on the phone size device or maybe it doesn’t really have a layout that would work

On all android devices I know of, it is working very well.