Adding the “uses-feature” to the manifest in the project folder didn’t solve the problem. I still get the same error message, therefore I am unable to get the demo to give me a serial port list. However, I have looked in the tablet’s settings and can see that I have previously paired the Bluetooth shield for use with another app. Just to see what would happen, I unpaired it and tried to re-pair it. Now it does not show the shield as being available for pairing and I am unsure why. For now it appears that recognition of the port is the problem and will need more trouble-shooting. I appreciate your help. Will provide follow-up if I ever get it working.
svan
7
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Serial communication between android and microcontroller | 0 | 732 | February 17, 2019 | |
| USB Serial Library for Processing for Android? | 22 | 380 | February 15, 2025 | |
| No serial library processing for smartphone | 6 | 401 | May 5, 2021 | |
| Connecting Arduino with Android - Bluetooth | 16 | 1803 | October 7, 2021 | |
| Installed Apps Crashes using Processing 4.2 Android Mode | 35 | 963 | June 8, 2023 |