Triangulation libraries issue (unwanted edge)

Current task not really related to my previous topic, but progress in current task can help me better understand triangulation libraries, so i can back to previous one with overlapping…

This is my 2 ideas i want to achieve:

1. This topic:
    1.1 I want import any SVG to Processing and manipulate it: im already done with import SVG and creating copy from it with PShape…
    1.2 Then i want add triangulation effect to my PShape (from SVG)… and here i faced this problem with “unwanted” triangle…
    1.3 Then i want to learn how generate N-points (with random x,y) inside that custom shape to make random triangulation effect…
  2. Previous topic: Generate random not overlapping triangles
    2.1 I want to learn generate patterns with random objects, so i decided to start from triangles because its not just squares inside which i can put any other objects, want create something more complex so i decided to start from triangles, and faced overlapping issue.
    2.2. What i really wanted here is: Setup how many random triangles i want to fill my sketch or shape, they not overlapping, they random sized and random placed.
  3. Also have to decide which Triangulation library i can focus, because i faced 3 of them already… and they all old… and you said HE_MESH is broken, but it more powerful… and i didnt find any documentations about HE_MESH…