Terrain art with math

Itd be great if you were interested in adding to it. I currently have a bunch of other things i want to merge with it in the aim of making a mini game engine.

Of course theres box2d and all the other libraries we can make use of but i wanted to learn the nitty gritty of code first.

Currently have a shape creator, for simple to complex shapes. Only missing beziers and curves and all of them can be rotated stretched moved etc.

An entity class to handle characters animals and plants. Ive implemented the boid system and the celular automata system and they are good to go, just need to add interactions between diferent entities and of course more complex behaviours. They also have boundary following and boundary checking so technically the ant simulation is already possible without too much code.

Then theres also the voronoi, raycasting cave generation, markov chains to work on possibly procedurally generated dialogue, and a neural network to really bring it all to life.

If that sounds interesting let me know.

And as soon as i figure how to open files/folders on android then this is good to go for devices too.

2 Likes