The Shapes3D library has been completely rewritten from the ground up. There are so many improvements I suggest you look at the extensive documentation on my website and the examples that come with the library.
Some notable improvements include
- more accurate shape picking
- marquee selection of shapes (multiple shape picking)
- movies can be used to texture shapes
- users can create animated textures through manipulating text coordinates
- shapes can be seen in View and GPeasyView controls from G4P
This version is not backwardly compatible so will not run sketches using earlier versions of Shapes3D.