Problems with Sound Library in Android

I have a sketch working perfectly under Processing/Java.
When I switch to Android, I get a number of notifications (see below) and the sketch does not run.
The sketch runs OK if I remove the Sound related rows (Same rows running OK under Java).
Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks

Android compiler Notifications:
UnixTime: 1724317491482
Thu Aug 22 12:04:51 IDT 2024
javax.sound.sampled.LineUnavailableException: line with format PCM_SIGNED 44100.0 Hz, 16 bit, stereo, 4 bytes/frame, little-endian not supported.
at java.desktop/com.sun.media.sound.DirectAudioDevice$DirectDL.implOpen(DirectAudioDevice.java:484)
at java.desktop/com.sun.media.sound.AbstractDataLine.open(AbstractDataLine.java:115)
at com.jsyn.devices.javasound.JavaSoundAudioDevice$JavaSoundInputStream.start(JavaSoundAudioDevice.java:273)
at com.jsyn.engine.SynthesisEngine$EngineThread.run(SynthesisEngine.java:309)
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke “javax.sound.sampled.TargetDataLine.read(byte, int, int)” because “this.line” is null
at com.jsyn.devices.javasound.JavaSoundAudioDevice$JavaSoundInputStream.read(JavaSoundAudioDevice.java:300)
at com.jsyn.devices.javasound.JavaSoundAudioDevice$JavaSoundInputStream.read(JavaSoundAudioDevice.java:291)
at com.jsyn.engine.SynthesisEngine$EngineThread.run(SynthesisEngine.java:330)
java.lang.RuntimeException: AudioInput stop attempted when no line created.
at com.jsyn.devices.javasound.JavaSoundAudioDevice$JavaSoundInputStream.stop(JavaSoundAudioDevice.java:318)
at com.jsyn.engine.SynthesisEngine$EngineThread.run(SynthesisEngine.java:357)

Hello
Problem solved: I removed the existing Sound library and downloaded the last version of Processing-Sound from github. and now the sketch runs correctly.